Social Media can be time consuming, expensive and hard to manage. What networks should you focus on? How can you engage with your potential customers online? Should you spend time blogging, tweeting, uploading photos or trying to get “likes”?
Did you know?
- Facebook will show your posts to fewer people if it has external links.
- Hashtags can expand the reach of your posts.
- There are optimal posting times for each social network.
- Your Google Business page has tremendous search engine optimization (SEO) benefits.
- You should respond to every online review and customer inquiry.
- Most social networks reward you for posting photos and videos.
- An Estimated 71% of US Businesses Use Instagram
Your business can benefit from online advertising. Your audience is always using some form of social media to obtain information. Social Media Advertising increases brand recognition by placing your company directly in front of your audience. Your social media platforms are channels for your brand’s voice and content. Every post you make on social media is another opportunity for you to convert your audience into customers.
Ads allow you to target a specific audience your brand relates to or will benefit. By paying to boost or promote a post, your company is pushing information in front of more people, preferably your desired audience. Studies have shown that social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close ratio than outbound marketing, along with an increased number of social media followers.
MILE Social strongly believes in testing ads using multiple marketing and targeting techniques. Studying the results of A/B testing will help place your content in front of right potential consumer. Social advertising captures traffic with boosted search engine optimization and improves the customer experience.
Find out more:
Please fill out the contact form below and let us know about your goals. We will email you back with social media tips for your business.