Social media can be time consuming, expensive and hard to manage. What networks should you focus on? How can you engage with your potential customers online? Should you spend time blogging, tweeting, uploading photos or trying to get “likes”?
Did you know?
- Facebook will show your posts to fewer people if it has external links.
- Hashtags can expand the reach of your posts.
- There are optimal posting times for each social network.
- Your Google Business page has tremendous search engine optimization (SEO) benefits.
- You should respond to every online review and customer inquiry.
- Most social networks reward you for posting photos and videos.
- An Estimated 71% of US Businesses Use Instagram
Find out more:
Please fill out the contact form below and let us know about your goals. We will email you back with social media tips for your business.